The Lilies of Dawn is now officially out!





So my fantasy novelette, The Lilies of Dawn, has now been officially released! You can go here to the publisher page for more information and links to purchase (it's available as both ebook and paperback).

I've been seeing people retweet my initial announcement on Twitter; I've heard writer friends and non-writer friends tell me that they've purchased a copy. I've already seen lovely reviews from advance readers on Amazon and Goodreads.

And I am so, so gratified.

I'm thrilled to be finally sharing this world and its characters, Kai and Kevak, with you all.

(Note: that gorgeous cover art is by Likhain. Check out all her work! And thank you, too, to Francesca Forrest for expert copyediting. And thank you to Annorlunda Books for believing in this work and investing in it). 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

On memoir and things I have no experience of—A review of "Barbarian Days: A Surfing Life" by William Finnegan

Short fiction recs! May-June 2023

Short fiction recs! Oct-Nov 2023