New publication up at GigaNotoSaurus!


Okay, I'm a week late posting this, but. . .

My novelette, "Between Sea and Shore," is live at GigaNotoSaurus! You can read it online or download it as an ePub from the site!

I am so thrilled to be appearing in this publication. I first fell in love with this journal when I stumbled across C.S.E. Cooney's amazing How the Milkmaid Struck a Bargain with the Crooked One. My love has continued since that day; just look at some of the other stories on the site and you'll understand why.

So I'm completely psyched to find myself published in the journal (founded by Ann Leckie of Ancillary Justice fame) that has published so many authors and stories I've loved. Huge thanks to editor Rashida Smith who plucked my story from the slush pile and then worked so hard with me to polish and sharpen the story, catching every typo and inconsistency along the way.

Thanks also to all my beta-readers! You know who you are, and I'm grateful to you all.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

On memoir and things I have no experience of—A review of "Barbarian Days: A Surfing Life" by William Finnegan

Short fiction recs! May-June 2023

Short fiction recs! Oct-Nov 2023